Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Sometimes I'm the Lady, Sometimes I'm her Dragon


Today I am her Dragaon


Seshat was the Ancient Egyptian Goddess of Libraries. Who knew there was an Ancient Egyptian Goddess of Libraries??!

Yep. It hurt like hell but Jeremy McIntosh of Pygmalian Tattoo in Greenfield was as gentle as he could be in each of the 3 hours sittings December '16 and May '17.



Julian's son David asked me not to share this photo on the Friends of the Bower website.  My mom always said I was a trouble-maker so it's here on my blog. Julian approved it.  Join us this Sunday from 10am-6pm at Julian's Bower.
Hike, Writer's Retreat and Art Reception
Inspired by Nature Writing Mini-retreat and Art Reception
Sunday May 6, 2018 10-6pm
Julian's Bower in Shutesbury, MA
10-2pm stroll, write and share 
10am Leslie Bracebridge will lead a 1-2 hour hike
12pm bring a picnic lunch to the rock on the dam
12-2  quiet enjoyment of the bower
2 pm  Gather and share on Julian’s deck share, music, poetry,writing, art. Show video
3pm – 6pm cookies and lemonade, continuous Tours of Julian’s art


Ask me about my book 
 Whisky the Library and Me; The Library Misadventures of Belly dancing Bibliophile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.